The Greeley Stampede Foundation Scholarship application process is now CLOSED. See updates for next years program in January 2016.
Greeley Stampede Foundation is excited to continue the Scholarship Program for
Stampede Foundation has provided over $270,000 in scholarships in Northern
Colorado since 1993. Interested applicants must be a resident of Weld County
and graduating from an accredited high school in that geographic area.
of this scholarship may use the grant at any accredited college or university of
their choice. Students who meet general qualifications (listed on the scholarship
are scheduled to graduate in the spring of 2015 have the opportunity to apply. Ten
$1,000 scholarships will be awarded $500 in the fall 2015 and $500 in spring
2016. New this year ten $1,500 scholarships
will be awarded at $500 per semester starting in the fall of 2015 with an
additional $500 awarded for the fall of 2016, if qualifications continue to be
Continuing the tradition of the past two years, one scholarship will be designated for students in an arts related field. Students pursuing a career in the arts, whether fine or performing art, are encouraged to apply. Please complete the application below or fill out the downloadable application and submit/return to the Greeley Stampede on or before MARCH 27, 2015.
If you have any questions, contact Nyla Bristow at 970-381-8829, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A student graduating from a Weld County High School in spring 2015
- Involvement in school and community leadership activities
- Grade Point Average (Minimum cumulative of 3.00)
- Financial need
- Payable to the financial aid office where the recipient will be attending, in the name of the recipient
- $500 per semester, Fall 2015/Spring 2016/Fall 2016
- No cash paid directly to the student
- Payment will be made to the college or university by September 1, 2015 or upon receiving written verification of acceptance
- Scholarship must be used during the 2015/2016 school year
- Scholarship may not be carried over and is non-renewable
- Scholarships will be applicable to any institution of higher education
- On or before 5:00 p.m. March 27, 2015
- Submit to:
Greeley Stampede Foundation
Attn: Scholarship Committee
600 North 14th Ave.
Greeley, CO 80631