The Greeley Stampede is offering a new fundraising opportunity for local church groups and non-profits. Groups have the opportunity to sell tickets to Faith & Family Night’s headlining concert to raise money for the group and for a chance to win a pair of TobyMac meet-and-greet passes.
- For every regularly priced ticket sold for the TobyMac concert featuring Heart’s Remedy, the Greeley Stampede will donate $5.00 back to the organization.
- For every 25 tickets sold, the group will receive a pair of free tickets to see TobyMac.
- Each group that sells at least 100 tickets will be entered to win a pair of TobyMac meet-and-greet passes.
Requirements and details:
- Groups must sell a minimum of 25 tickets to be qualified for $5.00 reimbursements.
- The tickets must be sold between May 20th and June 14th, 2017.
- TobyMac Fundraising Challenge group ticket orders must be placed on or before 12:00pm on Wednesday, June 14th.
- Tickets must then be distributed by the groups that sold them.
To enter the challenge, groups must enter using the form below. Participating groups will be listed on the Stampede website for those that are interested in purchasing tickets through the fundraiser. For questions and comments about the Fundraising Challenge, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.