Where will my plaque be placed?
Your plaque will be a part of larger 32”x15“ plaque that will be displayed on the north side of the new Buckle Club building located in Island Grove Regional Park in Greeley, Colorado.
Can I choose whatever inscription I want?
You can celebrate a birthday, holiday, graduation or milestone. Honor a classmate, family member or influential person in your life. Please review the ideas below. All content must be approved by the Buckle Club Plaque Committee.
When is payment due?
Payment must be provided at time of order. The Greeley Stampede accepts cash, check, MasterCard and Visa.
How can I order a plaque?
Contact Julie Reinert to order your plaque by calling 970-356-7787, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Greeley Stampede Office at 600 North 14th Ave. Greeley, Colorado 80631
Brick Inscription Ideas
• “In Honor of” or “In Memory of”
• Name or nickname of an individual or abbreviation of an individual’s legal name
• Name prefixes and suffixes: academic, honorary, social, and professional titles including elective office, military title and rank for branches of the United States Military
• Years of service or birth/death
• Years a business has been in business
Each inscription will be reviewed to ensure appropriate language for public viewing. The Greeley Stampede will determine the final placement of each plaque making reasonable efforts to place similar size plaques together that are ordered together. Inscribed plaques shall become a permanent part of the Island Grove Park Buckle Club building.