The Greeley Stampede is offering a fundraising opportunity for local church groups and non-profits. Groups have the opportunity to sell tickets to the Faith & Family Night’s concert as a fundraiser.
The fundraiser works like this:
- For every regularly priced ticket sold by the group to the Faith & Family Night concert featuring for KING & COUNTRY, the Greeley Stampede will donate $5.00 back to the group.
- For every 25 tickets sold by the group, the group will receive one free general admission ticket to the Faith & Family Night concert.
- The highest selling group also will win autographed for KING & COUNTRY photographs and CDs plus a personalized message from for KING & COUNTRY congratulating the group on their win!
Requirements and details:
- Groups must sell a minimum of 25 tickets to be qualified for $5.00 reimbursements.
- The tickets must be sold between February 18th and May 17th, 2019.
- Fundraising Challenge group ticket orders must be placed on or before 12:00pm on Friday, May 17th.
- Each group will receive a unique URL to sell the tickets online. Specific URL must be used for tickets to count towards the group's total. All tickets sold online through the challenge will be mailed or available in will call.
- Tickets not sold online must be distributed by the groups that sold them and will be available for pick up at the Stampede office on May 31st at 12:00 pm.
Group sign ups are now closed for 2019. Participating groups will be listed on the Stampede website as they sign up for those that are interested in purchasing tickets through the fundraiser. For questions and comments about the Fundraising Challenge, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about for KING & COUNTRY and Faith & Family Night