The Greeley Stampede is offering a fundraising opportunity for local church groups and non-profits. Groups have the opportunity to sell tickets to Faith & Family Night’s headlining concert to raise money for the group and for a group photo with Matthew West during his meet and greet prior to the concert.
- For every regularly priced ticket sold for the Faith & Family Night concert featuring Matthew West with Zach Williams, the Greeley Stampede will donate $5.00 back to the organization.
- For every 25 tickets sold, the group will receive a pair of free tickets to the Faith & Family Night concert.
- The group that sells the most tickets through the fundraiser earns a group photo with Matthew West himself.
Requirements and details:
- Groups must sell a minimum of 25 tickets to be qualified for $5.00 reimbursements.
- The tickets must be sold between April 2nd and May 15th, 2018.
- Fundraising Challenge group ticket orders must be placed on or before 12:00pm on Wednesday, May 16th.
- Tickets must then be distributed by the groups that sold them.
To enter the challenge, groups must enter using the form below. Participating groups will be listed on the Stampede website as they sign up for those that are interested in purchasing tickets through the fundraiser. For questions and comments about the Fundraising Challenge, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.