The Greeley Stampede is committed to providing an enjoyable and safe experience. Irresponsible conduct will not be tolerated at the Greeley Stampede Event. In some cases, may result in arrest and/or ejection from the premises. The following will not be tolerated:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol/drug impairment resulting in irresponsible behavior.
- Foul or abusive language or obscene or gang related gestures.
- Interference with the performance (including throwing objects into the arena or on stage).
- Failing to follow instructions from Greeley Stampede personnel.
- Verbal and physical harassment of fans.
- Any other conduct deemed to be beyond the bounds of reason.
Repeat violations of the above policy will result in the permanent revocation of season tickets, regardless of whether or not the spectators or violators using the tickets are the season ticket holders of record.