Available through the Stampede Ticket Office or by clicking one of the links above.
- Package Price varies by section
* GA Grandstands and Chutes sections $75
* SRO and Reserved Seating $100
- Certain restrictions apply
- Limited quantities available
• Sunday, June 29 - First Responders Day - Presented by Agfinity, Wear a uniform, show an ID or provide other documentation verifying First Responder status to receive FREE park admission and a seat at the 1:00 pm PRCA Rodeo in the North Grand Stands.
• Monday, June 30 - Tough Enough To Wear Pink Day - Presented by Banner Health North Colorado Medical Center, Wear pink to support Breast Cancer Awareness
• Tuesday, July 1 - Kids and Community Day, 2 for 1 admission, Rodeo tickets (excluding box seats), draft beer from 4:00-6:00 pm (main bar only) and carnival pass.
• Wednesday, July 2 - Wild West Wednesday, Dress up in your favorite Western Wear for a discounted admission.
• Thursday, July 3 Military Day, Show a Military ID, Military Dependent ID or come in uniform to receive FREE park admission and a seat at the 7:00 pm PRCA Rodeo in the North Grand Stands.
There are FIVE
convenient ways to purchase Greeley Stampede tickets:
1. ONLINE through TicketsWest
HERE to purchase tickets online
2. VISIT the Stampede Ticket
Office at 600 N. 14th Avenue Greeley, Colorado 80631 • Office Hours: Monday-
3. CALL the Stampede Ticket
Office at 970-356-7787
4. VISIT any Colorado King
Soopers grocery store's customer service desk
5. CALL TicketsWest anytime
Prices for Stampede
entertainment and activities: