The Greeley Stampede, a 501(c)4 nonprofit corporation, and Colorado’s premiere summer western celebration, is looking for an Accounting Coordinator to join the team. The Accounting Coordinator assists with financial strategies and manages accounting procedures and programs to meet Greeley Stampede objectives and goals.
Working at the Greeley Stampede is no ordinary job. For those who want to have fun at work, while helping behind the scenes to provide over 200,000 guests the best experience in food, drink and entertainment email your resume to Justin@greeleystampede.org
by November 18, 2016.
Essential Job Functions
- Human Resources
- Community Engagement
- Minimum requirement- a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Five years full charge bookkeeping experience
- Computer skills and experience including Quickbooks and Microsoft Office Products
- Oral and written communications skills
- Organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability and willingness to work outside the normal work day, and effectively adjust to a changing work environment
Compensation & Benefits
- Hourly range: $18.27-21.15
- Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, retirement fund with employer contribution and PTO
ABOUT THE GREELEY STAMPEDE: The Greeley Stampede, a 501(c)4 nonprofit corporation, is the Colorado’s premiere summer western celebration. This longstanding event has grown in diversity and popularity since its inception and has provided music and rodeo entertainment to hundreds of thousands of people every summer. The Stampede was inducted in the Pro Rodeo Hall of Fame in 2014 and the event was named 2015 Professional Rodeo Cowboy Association (PRCA) Mountain States Large Rodeo of the Year. The Stampede will be celebrating its 96th annual event June 23 – July 4, 2017. For more information about the Greeley Stampede visit www.greeleystampede.org.