Applications accepted by the following:
|Fill out our digital
Subject Line: Bartender
ATTN: Jerry Short
600 N. 14th Ave
Greeley, CO 80631
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Bartenders are the face of the stampede, making sure our patrons have a fun, safe and enjoyable experience is our top priority.
We are looking for high-energy, outgoing, friendly, personable people with excellent communication skills to serve beverages to
our customers. The Bartender will greet customers, learn about their preferences, answer questions, recommend menu items,
and prepare and serve beverages. You will also upsell items, utilize proper equipment and ingredients, and handle basic cleaning
- Welcoming customers, reading and listening to people to determine beverage preferences, making recommendations, and taking drink orders.
- Selecting and mixing ingredients, garnishing glasses, and serving beverages to customers.
- Checking identification to ensure customers are the legal age to purchase alcohol.
- Adhering to all food safety and quality regulations.
- Handling cash, credit, and debit card transactions, ensuring charges are accurate and returning correct change to patrons.
- Maintaining a clean work area by removing trash, cleaning utensils, and equipment.
- High School Diploma.
- Additional education, training, certificates, or experience may be required.
- TIPs certified a plus.
- Must be 21, the Stampede minimum age to serve alcohol.
- Availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Positive, engaging personality and professional appearance.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong task and time management abilities.
- Eye for detail and understanding of drink mixing tools and techniques.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, etc for extended periods, and lift up to 25 lbs
- Ability to work a minimum of 5 (4-8 hour) shifts.