Man Up Crusade Night sponsored by U.S. Army brought in over 5,100 spectators during the second rodeo performance of the PRCA Rodeo Series. Proceeds from a custom Montana Silversmiths buckle raffle helped raise money for A Woman’s Place, Inc. of Greeley, CO.
Listed as a Top-25 Pro Rodeo according to purse size, the Stampede is famous for having a topnotch performance. The Greeley Stampede Rodeo features eight exciting events during every performance: Bareback Riding, Saddle Bronc Riding, Team Roping, Steer Wrestling, Tie-Down Roping, Barrel Racing, Mutton Bustin, and Bull Riding.
Top contestants for tonight’s performance:
- Bareback Riding – Tanner Aus riding One-eyed Jack – score: 82
- Steer Wrestling – Blair Jones – time: 4.9
- Team Roping – Clay Smith and Paul Eaves – time: 4.9
- Saddle Bronc Riding – Zeke Thurston riding Dillinger – score: 80
- Tie Down Roping – Timber Moore – time: 8.5
- Mutton Bustin – Jayline Pereyra – score: 83
- Barrel Racing – Taylor Homuth – time: 17.53
- Bull Riding – Trevor Reiste riding Savage Cowtown – score: 62
The third of six PRCA Rodeo performances is on Wednesday, June 29, sponsored by Agfinity. Greeley Stampede tickets are available online at www.greeleystampede.org, at the Stampede Ticket Office, by calling 970-356-7787 and at all Colorado King Soopers.
ABOUT THE GREELEY STAMPEDE: The Greeley Stampede, a 501(c)4 nonprofit corporation, is Colorado’s premiere summer western celebration. This longstanding event has grown in diversity and popularity since its inception and has provided music and rodeo entertainment to hundreds of thousands of people every summer. The Stampede was inducted in the Pro Rodeo Hall of Fame in 2014 and the event was named 2015 Professional Rodeo Cowboy Association (PRCA) Mountain States Large Rodeo of the Year. The Stampede will be celebrating its 95th annual event June 23-July 4, 2016. For more information about the Greeley Stampede visit www.greeleystampede.org.